• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N Drawings and part numbers online

interestingly enough I have yet to find a site, which gives you the full part number on the graphic itself. Have only found a few ones offering these "codes" in combination with a mapping table

My local dealership (who are crap LOL) won't give out part numbers. I assume its to stop you tracking down the same part for half the price. for instance the turbo on my friends IX35 was nearly 3 times the cost of the same part sourced from a national parts supplier, exactly the same part. Hyundai dealership wanted nearly £2500 (£125 per hour labour) and local garage £700 fitted with oil change. Main dealers would never rip you off would they? LMAO

interestingly enough I have yet to find a site, which gives you the full part number on the graphic itself. Have only found a few ones offering these "codes" in combination with a mapping table

I use this one:

i30N Parts List

If you hover the cursor over the code on the diagram it gives you the part number and description. Best I've found so far....

Anyone got an idea what TTX and TRY on the end of the part numbers stand for?
I know it probably is color coding but which one is which ...

Anyone got an idea what TTX and TRY on the end of the part numbers stand for?
I know it probably is color coding but which one is which ...

TRY is the interior colour code/spec for the i30N, at least it is for my UK car.

For those that aren't aware, a good way of finding out a lot of your car spec is to do the following:

Got to https://service.hyundai-motor.com/euro5/login.tiles

Create an account (its free to do)

Then enter your VIN in the box shown:

newCapture.JPG

This will then give your a huge data 'dump' about your car including all fitted accessories, trim codes, engine/transmission numbers etc.

You can then copy and paste into excel or similar to keep it for reference later

Partial snap shot mine for ref:
1newCapture.JPG