• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
If you do fit a tuning box I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the subject what you think of it though I hear more people referencing remapping instead of a tuning box same thing I suppose but instead of using a tuning box they remap your cars ecu. If you ahve warranty on the car suppose warranty is out the window with a remap.

Reactions: NagromJames
Okay, so as previously stated there is a 17 page thread for tuning boxes.

Ask questions in there please. This thread will just end up locked otherwise.

If you do fit a tuning box I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the subject what you think of it though I hear more people referencing remapping instead of a tuning box same thing I suppose but instead of using a tuning box they remap your cars ecu. If you ahve warranty on the car suppose warranty is out the window with a remap.

Personally im going to leave it a year or so and see if anyones car has blown up in the mean time lol. No point in chasing power straight away just going to enjoy it for what it is.

You're not the only one @GazmaN and it's specified in the forum rules and is hard to miss as well.;)

https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/forum-rules.1217/

1. There is a pretty good chance that, unless you have some really odd or unique problem, it has been addressed on our forums before. Please use the forum’s search feature first at the top right of each page, to see if there are already threads on the subject. If you still can't find an answer, feel free to post your question.

This is specifically why the staff and members talk about it regularly (duplicate thread content.) Quite honestly, it makes topics much easier to find and keeps the forum organized.

Last edited:
This is why we can't have nice things
Your welcome!!;):rolleyes:

You really need to find different vernacular mate. Cool your jets, everyone here is being tolerant and good natured with you. No need to take it down a dirt road.

You can do as you please, it's your prerogative. Just use the search engine first, as you've been asked to by the admin staff. Everything is easy from there and you'll find what you require.:)

Anyone installed one of these yet? They seem all the buisness at the minute with RaceChip doing the same.

https://tdi-tuning.com/car/hyundai/...ft/crtd4-multi-channel-petrol-tuning-box-chip
£419 for the bluetooth version, but if you use discount code LLF10 you get £35 off.

oh by the way, new to this forum so hello everyone, based in south yorkshire and picking up my preformance blue on Tuesday! :)
Welcome fella,
I've got the race chip on mine and am well happy with it, I did try the TDI box but the power delivery was too fierce. race chip sent me another map suited the the gpf engine, its way better. No issues after 5k miles, runs lovely.