• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Fresh i30N owner says hello

PaZeRa

Nthusiast
Oct 7, 2019
Poland
HELLO! :)

Currently on 18" Autec Wizard and Michelin Pilot Alpin 5. After owning bmw e36 for 4 years I was finally financially stable to buy a new car. Also tired of constant need of repair of my bmw even with perfect maintenance record.

This is my beauty.

mini.jpg

HELLO! :)

Currently on 18" Autec Wizard and Michelin Pilot Alpin 5. After owning bmw e36 for 4 years I was finally financially stable to buy a new car. Also tired of constant need of repair of my bmw even with perfect maintenance record.

This is my beauty.

View attachment 10678
Welcome! What size tyres are you running on the Autec wheels? And have you had any issues with them? They are cheap enough that I just might buy them next winter :D

Welcome! What size tyres are you running on the Autec wheels? And have you had any issues with them? They are cheap enough that I just might buy them next winter :D

225/40 92W - recommended tire size by ABE. W index because magically I found them cheaper than with V index. Don’t know why. Tires look perfect brand new. I can make close up shots to show you flush or not they look.

My first choice were Motecs but I could not get them anywhere in Poland before Christmas

Really like those Autec wheels looking to buy them for my i30 N-Line.. Is the ET50? Thanx

Eeem don;t remember now xD Go to autec website and use configuration tool. You will have to provide your model and it will show you which wheels fit and even which one will have ABE certification (so ET is in correct range)

Reactions: djhuby
Yes I like them very much they are my firsth pick for winter.. Found them in Croatia for 670 EUR. How much did you pay them? Thanx

I am even considering them for a summer too. I find this smaller spoke design better than OE ones. Especially considering the weight and tire pricing for 18" size. I just need to determine how much performance on track I will loose.

BTW @djhuby you got extremely good roads in croatia. I visited your country once and drove from Dubrovnik to Zagreb. Do you speed on highways? I am no local but in poland we have I think similiar police activity on highways so everyone who want to is speeding.

Secondly, is the sun and heat harsh for cars? I had rented new basic focus and in the summer in dubrovnik it took a while to cooldown the interior, especially that it smelled funny from all the glues that did not evaporated completely

Reactions: djhuby