• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N c4bl3 | i30N Option - SOLD

Really like your choice of mods! I saw you've got a flexpipe, how about a downpipe?
Thank you. Yeah I want a downpipe so bad but unfortunately there is none with certification for the GPF model. I talked to HJS but they said this will take time till at least mid of next year.
Maybe I will take one without certification and take the risk. We will see. Laws in Germany sucks :mad:

Reactions: KurvenKrieger
Yeah...i'm from Belgium and have the same problem. Kind off really coz the law in Germany is even more strict, if i get an uncertified downpipe it's no problem really, just have to change it back to stock every 2 years for the obligated check.

What is your experience so far with the HDT airpipe?
Any feedback?

I'll quote myself from post #21

Improvements are a little more intake sound, better engine responsiveness and I also think, the exhaust got louder. But could also be placebo effect. Oh and of course, a damn good looking engine compartment :D

Thanks mate. Just wondered if anything more after some time of use has passed by.
Are you also considering upgrading the turbo inlet adaptor?

Not so much that I would have noticed. Sadly I haven't been to Dyno since yet. Definitely on To-Do List.
Yeah I will upgrade the inlet adapter as well. I am currently in touch with Heiko from HDT. I think within the next two weeks the part will be finished and ready for testing.

Reactions: Kchar
That would be a good addition. I guess I will have to wait to order it as a a bundle.

Btw, did you have a change to measure IAT's with stock versus HDT?

No. But I dont think/feel IAT have changed much. Biggest change for IAT will be upgrade intercooler.

Time to update my thread :)

2020 has started very bad for me.
I have been flashed twice during the last 10 days -.-

Then on the Autobahn I had the pleasure to meet this little friend.
aa0bf05b-0c53-4714-acb4-40a8808052cb.jpg

After a few days I got a new friend again.
9102ef12-745b-4fb2-8c35-942b72774a01.jpg

Luckily the tire could be repaired by vulcanizing.

Time to move on to a few good things.
I had the time to add some exterior parts.
ABC4B053-B57E-4137-98C4-51841C921D41.jpg5E230D14-1679-4BB5-B4DA-726D8BE415E8.jpg

I also got a nice little present from Milltek :)
f2626ce7-2ccc-45c3-b2c2-84bc2ec6c3fb.jpg3e3db873-7a1a-4def-9f22-920e4ff51b1b.jpg3cb2e484-2081-4cdf-aa8e-36000d908bb8.jpg

Unfortunately, they missed the GPF adapter.
998400d5-2c86-49ec-b968-8a6435d19ca3.jpg

The missing part has been already delivered and installation is now planned for Thursday.
I will update this thread with some pics and videos.

I also received the Velossa Tech snorkel. Only thing missing now is the upgrade intercooler. Once I have it, I will install both things.

I also will receive the intake inlet from HDT Motorsport within the next weeks I hope.

Once all is installed and done, remapping can start :)

Last edited:
Time to update my thread :)

2020 has started very bad for me.
I has been flashed twice during the last 10 days -.-

Then on the Autobahn I had the pleasure to meet this little friend.
View attachment 10983

After a few days I got a new friend again.
View attachment 10979

Luckily the tire could be repaired by vulcanizing.

Time to move on to a few good things.
I had the time to add some exterior parts.
View attachment 10984View attachment 10982

I also got a nice little present from Milltek :)
View attachment 10981View attachment 10978View attachment 10977

Unfortunately, they missed the GPF adapter.
View attachment 10980

The missing part has been already delivered and installation is now planned for Thursday.
I will update this thread with some pics and videos.

I also received the Velossa Tech snorkel. Only thing missing now is the upgrade intercooler. Once I have it, I will install both things.

I also will receive the intake inlet from HDT Motorsport within the next weeks I hope.

Once all is installed and done, remapping can start :)

Wow. Like a good story, bad beginning but happy end. Keep an eye on the bright side of life ;)

SOUNDFILE! :eek: <3 Can't wait for it! Don't you think you'll get some problems with the bluemangroup in bavaria? :eek:

Is that the Maxton rear valance you've fitted? Looks good actually.
Is it just screwed on?

Reactions: c4bl3
Yes. It is the one from Maxton.
Actually I just taped it with 3M tape. I'm still deciding if I put some screws just to be safe.

Reactions: loafer-N77