• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Price paid for your i30 N?

JB1891

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

Looking at the i30 N and curious to know the kind of prices being paid new from dealers. I’m in the UK and the best offer I’ve received so far is for £25,400 for the Performance.

That’s seems a good deal to me....did that include special/metallic paint?

That’s for a race red one for March delivery. With winter pack it’s another £300 and delivery for April. I can’t really decide if I like the blue or not.

Still seems like a great deal. I ordered the micron grey about 10 days ago......just waiting. I really like the blue too...it deffo grows on you.

I paid £26444 OTR ( metallic paint ) Also had the supagusrd and mats threw in ( rrp £299 ). I was pretty happy with that deal..... quite a few dealers weren’t offering much discount at all! So over 2k wasn’t bad...in my opinion. £25400 seems really good to me!!!

£26,455 for the performance with metallic paint plus winter pack. I didn't know about the protection pack but I asked for the matts. I thought that was a pretty damn good deal.

Does anyone know if you can apply the wax yourself for extra protection?

£26,455 for the performance with metallic paint plus winter pack. I didn't know about the protection pack but I asked for the matts. I thought that was a pretty damn good deal.

Does anyone know if you can apply the wax yourself for extra protection?

I think you get a kit with different things in....glass cleaner, dash cleaner, wheels etc. No wax....as a lifetime guarantee!!!!

There are some good prices listed here. Anything below 26k would be a steal tbh
Iv paid just over 26k for performance pack in white, no winter pack as didn’t want to wait for a build slot. Mats thrown in too

I have managed to save 19% via my fleet discount that a qualified for..total surprise when they told me that the I30N was included. Also on paint and winter pack.

Best my local dealer could offer was £1000 off.

I have managed to save 19% via my fleet discount that a qualified for..total surprise when they told me that the I30N was included. Also on paint and winter pack.

Best my local dealer could offer was £1000 off.

hello mate do you mind if i asked who you work for? I get discount on but got told the N performance is excluded, would love to take it to my dealer and say he can if he wants to :)

Sure, I'm a paid member of a national club that gets fleet discount via Tyson Cooper.
Cost me £76 a year. Already saved £3K last year on my wife's Tucson.

Seen on the Hyundai advert it's 0% APR for the i30 but not including the i30N :( Then I checked if Hyundai do the scrappage allowance. Yes but not for the N. lol, Its hard being scottish and having to pay full whack. But car wow found me a dealer that took off £2,110 (7.4%) so I think thats the best I can find.

Reactions: Masseye1 and paul-h
Seen on the Hyundai advert it's 0% APR for the i30 but not including the i30N :( Then I checked if Hyundai do the scrappage allowance. Yes but not for the N. lol, Its hard being scottish and having to pay full whack. But car wow found me a dealer that took off £2,110 (7.4%) so I think thats the best I can find.

Is that the Derby branch only garage that offered any discount when i did it via Carwow ?

Though ordered mine via Carwow from West Riding Hyundai Manchester they had an ex demo in PB which they had just sold but then offered me one they had preordered in red for just under 25k

Reactions: jwa
I managed to order a Performance Pack Polar White at £23k. Only options I didn't take were the sunroof and the strutbar

Reactions: Grrty