• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N Choose the color for my N (Final result)

Choose the color for my N (read discription)

Votes: 9 20.9%

Votes: 22 51.2%

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patrick_SH

May 5, 2019
Germany
Hi guys!

I would like to get an i30N in the near future... but unfortunately....

...i can't decide on a color for the N:), therefor I put the decision in your hands guys.

I have marked 3 of my Favorit colors with 1, 2 and 3 on a piece of paper and took a Picture.

You just write any of this 3 number here in the post down below and after a while I will announce the result with the Picture I made today.

So choose the number carefully, because the color of my N is in your hands!;)

Thanks guys and have a nice day!

* I apologise about my English.

EDIT: I found the poll option:D, please use this!

Last edited:
Ok. 26 (number of fortnights in a year) votes cast, 13 (exactly half the previous number, and lucky for some) posts prior to this one. The planets have aligned - lets have a result. What's it gonna be man? The suspense is killing me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patrick_SH
Definitely white is the only colour

I can tell you that this color is among the 3 choices;)
Ok. 26 (number of fortnights in a year) votes cast, 13 (exactly half the previous number, and lucky for some) posts prior to this one. The planets have aligned - lets have a result. What's it gonna be man? The suspense is killing me.
I will tell you the result very soon. A little more patience please.:p

@all...Thank you for your support, I appreciate it.

Last edited: