• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Phantom Black Pictures

Black is a great colour for this car but once the swirl marks start showing up which they will it would wind me right up.

My blacked out i30N edit..how much nicer does it look without number plates and blacked out front grille. The weather has been horrible in Perth WA so just got my car washed, polished and vacuumed.

Was it hard to paint the chrome surround? looks way better in black.

Sunrise on the I30N5F1030F5-4EC1-48CC-87AA-B15D6C236138.jpeg
Taken at what is rumoured to be the most photographed building (or remains of we would say) in Wales - Tintern Abbey
Running Stock Wheels with paint by a company we would highly recommend: They do warranty for McLaren & Lambo so worth taking the N for the trip we thought.

Last edited:
Phantom Black with those gold boots! Brings back memories of JPS (John Player Special) racing.
I can recall F1 cars and BMW in the JPS livery. They looked cool back then and yours looks way cool in 2019. :cool::)

Yeah, when I was a teenager in the 80s, JPS was one of my idols, and I swore I'd go on a HotHatch that way someday. And quite apart from that: black and gold in my opinion fit together perfectly :)

Reactions: Stash-N and Bu11eT
Sunrise on the I30NView attachment 6363
Taken at what is rumoured to be the most photographed building (or remains of we would say) in Wales - Tintern Abbey
Running Stock Wheels with paint by a company we would highly recommend: They do warranty for McLaren & Lambo so worth taking the N for the trip we thought.

These are 19 inch rims from which model?

Reactions: Stash-N
Spring is here soon in Norway, even if the Covid19 is putting a damper on the whole thing.

My car was so filthy and full of grime, I decided to do a thorough wash of the car.

Love to see the car clean and shiny...

DCC4E832-D635-4A3C-A4A3-A962B4DD1166.jpeg