• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Forum Suggestions & Ideas

1. I hope you don't forget to think about this: https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/forum-suggestions-ideas.30/page-13#post-46196

2. What about an official vendor list created by @IN_30N ? Would be nice to know exactly, who's allowed to advertise and who isn't. So if you update this list after accepting someone as vendor, there should be no more confusion about something advertising.

3. Maybe "Check out the forums rules: Here!" would be a better & time appropriate sentence than "Check out the i30 N Bible Here! " (Bible is really cool and worth to read, but I think sticky should be enough - Btw someone could do the same for the Veloster guys.)

2. What about an official vendor list created by @IN_30N ? Would be nice to know exactly, who's allowed to advertise and who isn't. So if you update this list after accepting someone as vendor, there should be no more confusion about something advertising.

Mentioned this in December:
I see there are certain organizations and individuals that are designing and offering parts. Might make sense to have a vendor program with different tiers, hopefully very affordable (or free) for individuals and low-cost for larger organizations.

Then those offering parts can join and be labeled as vendors so we know which are official or not.

3. Maybe "Check out the forums rules: Here!" would be a better & time appropriate sentence than "Check out the i30 N Bible Here! " (Bible is really cool and worth to read, but I think sticky should be enough - Btw someone could do the same for the Veloster guys.)

Both of these, the Vendor list seems to be more appropriate with the recent trickle of business accounts on here/ people offering services or parts.

The rules is a definite.

Well, I can understand the premise as well and I agree. I suppose it's dependent upon; does the forum operator/owner want reimbursement for market based advertising on their forum?

Normally, vendors pay for the privilege of advertising, which keeps unwanted vendors and spammers at bay. Utilizing "group buys, "is a way to provide deeply discounted items for forum members. Otherwise, it's member based and not forum based. Most vendors will provide deeper discounts, if they know a specific number will actually purchase.

These are known attributes on most forums and work well. I've seen both offered by vendors, on other forums as well.

I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel, just suggesting what is already established and functions well for both forum and members.

Sponsorships dollars support the forum directly and provide a monetary base to insure its viability for future years. It also supports future growth as well.

Also included is; voluntary paid membership support. All this is dependent upon the future goals of the Forum in general. Call it a 5-year plan so to speak. They're all effective revenue generators. Take a look at some of the other larger sponsored forums like; Vertical Scope, Auto Guide, etc. Even some independent forums like the; Genesis Forum. They have these processes in place and function very well in direct support of the forum in general.

Simply suggestions is all.

Last edited:
My vote goes also for asking money from vendors. Our forum is like golden hole for them - so many potential buyers in same place. They all save lots of marketing money if they can addvertise their products here. In the end of day, we should earn some money for keeping that forum updated, server space paid ect... I think that all of them are ready to pay small amount of money for being represented here.

Reactions: BadShadd
From the German-speaking threads, @Hans Olo brought up having a N map for registered members (i30N & VN) & I added that it could be a Global N map using the N on the location. Of course, that map would most likely pull from user details. Just a thought - I / he can provide an example link, if someone would like to pursue that.

Reactions: Bu11eT and Talos
From the German-speaking threads, @Hans Olo brought up having a N map for registered members (i30N & VN) & I added that it could be a Global N map using the N on the location. Of course, that map would most likely pull from user details. Just a thought - I / he can provide an example link, if someone would like to pursue that.

There was already a suggestion of this from an outside source, I think it ended up being shot down pretty hard by a lot of people, something along the lines of personal data/ GDPR/ a map with peoples cars

What about a sticky changelog thread where @IN_30N could write down all (future) updates done to the site?
I think this would be useful for people to see what happened after site updates / upgrades.

Example Changelog:

Update 25/03/2019:
- Added colours
- Added sections
- Replaced ads

Update 28/03/2019:
- Edited site Layout on Forums page
- Added i20N Subtopic
- Changed Order from Creator - Date - Path to Path - Creator - Date

Request for Greece Subforum:

an increasing number of i30n owners from Greece would love to have a home!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OEM parts price request topic?

If anyone needs a spare part we can put down the part numbers and dealers/shops can quote a price.
Prices seem to be very different depending on country. So it could be worth it to have it shipped from somewhere else.

Any News if you are going to have a N-Line page?
Just got a Micron Grey N-Line with red stripe and would like to post some pictures.

Any News if you are going to have a N-Line page?
Just got a Micron Grey N-Line with red stripe and would like to post some pictures.

If there is enough demand !

OEM parts price request topic?

If anyone needs a spare part we can put down the part numbers and dealers/shops can quote a price.
Prices seem to be very different depending on country. So it could be worth it to have it shipped from somewhere else.

Feel free to make a thread and we can make it stickied.

Request for Greece Subforum:

an increasing number of i30n owners from Greece would love to have a home!!!

Subforum made!