• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
I like the metal badges. It's not clear if they are sold as pair though. Asked to customer support, will report here what they replay.

I like the metal badges. It's not clear if they are sold as pair though. Asked to customer support, will report here what they replay.

They're a pair. I ordered a set the other day out of curiosity, they should be shipped in the next couple of weeks I think.

Reactions: alex2504
@_Emma pics please!
Not sure how "white" those badges really are. On the first pic its kinda grey, on the other ones it looks white.... need the grey look for mine :/

They’re metal/brushed silver I think? Tbh I probably won’t use them (I don’t like stickers, yeah I’m weird!) but I wanted to see what they were made of!

When they turn up I’ll take a pic.

Reactions: Bu11eT
Trying to order some bits but can't get any further 'cos when I try to checkout it says "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address ". I'm only in North Wales, it's not the back of beyond!!!!!!!
Is it because the side-skirt strips aren't available yet?

Trying to order some bits but can't get any further 'cos when I try to checkout it says "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address ". I'm only in North Wales, it's not the back of beyond!!!!!!!
Is it because the side-skirt strips aren't available yet?

They’ve just changed courier, it might be something weird there? They’re usually pretty quick to reply

Someone found a custom rear diffuser?
Plastic or carbon for me is the same..... is just to replace the oem one that at my eyes is a bit in the "stupid" sideo_O:eek:o_O

Someone found a custom rear diffuser?
Plastic or carbon for me is the same..... la just to replace the oem one that at my eyes is a bit in the "stupid" sideo_O:eek:o_O

zymexx (spelling?) do a rear diffuser that adds on to the existing one, I'm not sure it looks any better, however, it is another thing to catch on curbs

Reactions: jim784N
zymexx (spelling?) do a rear diffuser that adds on to the existing one, I'm not sure it looks any better, however, it is another thing to catch on curbs
I saw the zymexx but is still a fake diffuser with more fake flapso_O
A Real diffuser would be awesome:D

Reactions: Mr.Gobsy