• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Veloster N Canada Pre-Orders are Open

The PB one is at a dealership in Edmonton. Another dealer in Edmonton just posted theirs on instagram as well.
Waiting for my PB to arrive in Vancouver. I hope I won’t get tired of the blue. My wife wanted me to get the white, saying I am gonna get too much attention with the blue. I told her that’s the point; never got any attention in my 2017 White Honda Civic Si Coupe. Can’t wait to turn heads in the PB VN. Just hope there’s no annoying drone from the exhaust. I hate drones.

Waiting for my PB to arrive in Vancouver. I hope I won’t get tired of the blue. My wife wanted me to get the white, saying I am gonna get too much attention with the blue. I told her that’s the point; never got any attention in my 2017 White Honda Civic Si Coupe. Can’t wait to turn heads in the PB VN. Just hope there’s no annoying drone from the exhaust. I hate drones.
I’m going through the same predicament now with the color. I wasn’t the biggest fan of it at first and it has definitely grown on me. But I’m afraid of how its going to look in person. And I don’t want more attention than I already get with my vitamin C VT with 3 inch catless downpipe and exhaust to match lol. Had the car for almost 4 years and still Break necks and eardrums daily lol. Obviously I’m not too concerned about drone

Reactions: mykone
Anybody getting any word from there dealer yet? I called Hyundai Canada, and they said they know it's delayed, but they have no information as to why it's delayed.. My wife is getting impatient more than me. heheh.. She's the one who picked the car. Never liked the weird design from day one, but it has grown on me.

What I have to do for now, is have wall papers running pictures of the N, and watch YouTube videos on it. Do you guys think I have issues, or any of you guys do the same? heheh..

I’m going through the same predicament now with the color. I wasn’t the biggest fan of it at first and it has definitely grown on me. But I’m afraid of how its going to look in person. And I don’t want more attention than I already get with my vitamin C VT with 3 inch catless downpipe and exhaust to match lol. Had the car for almost 4 years and still Break necks and eardrums daily lol. Obviously I’m not too concerned about drone
Vitamin C VT? You mean Corvette?

Most of the dealers around me (northern California) have told me ETA is late Jan early Feb for us. I've been getting pretty anxious about this haha.

Most of the dealers around me (northern California) have told me ETA is late Jan early Feb for us. I've been getting pretty anxious about this haha.

The cars are actually at the port already.. So why would there be a delay that long? That's just crazy.

Vitamin C VT? You mean Corvette?
No,vitamin C is the name of the orange color that was on the VT in the states lol. And no updates on ours yet either. But excitement level for myself has been through the roof. I’ve been following the N division since it was announced years and years ago. And I’ve probably watched and liked every video and picture of the VN and i30N on every social media platform lol

I honestly didn't like the look of the Veloster N when I first saw it... But it is growing on me pretty fast :D Will need to see one in the flesh to confirm!

Reactions: Stash-N
I honestly didn't like the look of the Veloster N when I first saw it... But it is growing on me pretty fast :D Will need to see one in the flesh to confirm!

I’ve loved the look since I first set eyes on it. But I’m also a fan of different designs. And one of our managers went to Korea to participate in the driving course Hyundai provides and see the design studio. And he said the car is unreal and pictures do it no justice.

Reactions: simmo777
I used to sleep with my OZ wheels that I bought for mine so I think you're ok. :p
This would probably be me.. if I could decide what wheel and color I like most lol. I need to see the blue in person to decide what color wheel works best.

Just received a call from my dealership. Car will be delayed at the port till mid December. I’ll be leaving for vacation, so I won’t see my VN till January. There I am thinking I was gonna be the first VN on road in Canada.

Just received a call from my dealership. Car will be delayed at the port till mid December. I’ll be leaving for vacation, so I won’t see my VN till January. There I am thinking I was gonna be the first VN on road in Canada.
Well I’d be more than happy to drive up to Canada and keep your baby company while you’re on vacation ;) lol

Reactions: mykone
Checked our system today and it seems my VN has arrived at port :cool: so ETA is late December. What a helluva way to ring in the new year.

Checked our system today and it seems my VN has arrived at port :cool: so ETA is late December. What a helluva way to ring in the new year.
Good for you. I probably won’t be seeing mine until new year.

My wife said, don’t look at it has bad. New year, new car. lol. I’m patient though. First time experiencing a pre-order, so I was prepared for delays.

Reactions: Stash-N