• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Anyone got Vector Based N Logos?

okay wow, sounds nice! Kepp us updated if you do something like that ;)

Dont worry i will ;) you seem good with graphics. Maybe if you can design some awsome graphics i will :D

Thats the other issue.
You approach one of these places and they will make you a design, theres only so many revisions you can ask for before you have to go along with it. Even if its not a 100% to you.

If you wanted small-ish vinyls (A3 size and below) to test I'd offer to make them for you...but I'm a bit far away! You can easily make your own though, if you have access to a little cutter and some vinyl. Then send it off for the proper stuff.

Reactions: Dariofil
If you wanted small-ish vinyls (A3 size and below) to test I'd offer to make them for you...but I'm a bit far away! You can easily make your own though, if you have access to a little cutter and some vinyl. Then send it off for the proper stuff.

Everyone put your requests in to Emma.
Lol

Haha! I did make some as a test, they're hiding somewhere in the key ring thread. I just make them with a little plotter I've got at home and the vinyl.

[Цитата= "padigree, post: 24887, member: 355"]я сделал один. Размещено как n-логотип.формат SVG. Размещен, потому что я не могу загрузить его здесь. Но это только временно, поэтому удаляются через 7 дней..

Ссылка: нажмите на меня! (Перенаправление на wetransfer)

Надеюсь, что это работает для вас.

Хотите сделать пользовательские лазерные вырезанные логотипы N? :Д[/Цитата]
ссылка не активна. Вы можете отправить снова?

Last edited: