• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Kona Iron man edition

face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png

Your all wrong.

We need a huge big fat like button. :p
Happy for you to like the Marvel Kona. So long as you are happy for others not to like the Marvel Kona.
I actually like the red accents and the colour scheme but the Iron Man logos and the Stark Industries logos are a bit much for my taste.
I am sure they will sell enough to cover their investment in the model. In the great scheme of things Hyundai like every other corporation on the planet just do stuff to make money. Ah capitalism you love it or you can hate it. As alway this is just my opinion. Everyones got one. :cool:

Last edited:
Of course I’m happy for some to dislike.

If every car was the same life would be boring. Same as every person is different.

But I agree we do need a dislike button for other stuff :D
I think we can dislike something without malice. Just an opinion as I have said. :)
By far the overriding tone of this forum is the positive attitude and sense of community from our members. This is the main reason I have maintained an active interest in the forum and continue to learn from the informative posts and enjoy the comments. Don't mind airing my opinion now and again too. Happy posting :cool:

Reactions: My White “N”
Absolutely. Sorry, no malice intended at all. I love the huge ‘sick’ emoji above.

This forum is active, a good source of info and fun.

Reactions: Stash-N
Absolutely. Sorry, no malice intended at all. I love the huge ‘sick’ emoji above.

This forum is active, a good source of info and fun.
No I am sorry, no slight towards you. I just think we can have a dislike button as a way to display an opinion. :)

I wasn’t sure about the Kona but I looked at a gunmetal colour top of the range model at the dealer and it was really smart, looked very striking in the metal and I like the colour scheme of this one - maybe the iron man theme is a bit much but I think it’s a really nice car and looking forward to seeing the N version if it happens.

Gunmetal colour yes, matte paint, no, auto transmission, no, everything IronMan, no, no, no, no........

If this thing sells in any decent numbers, then what Tony Stark says must be true:

“IF THERE’S ONE THING I’VE PROVEN IT’S THAT YOU CAN COUNT ON ME TO PLEASURE MYSELF.” (IRON MAN 2)

People that buy this will be pleasuring themselves all the way home..... to the laughter of everyone they pass.

What's next, a deadpool version of the iconiq????. Whoops, Peugeot already did that one:

new-308-gti-by-peugeot-sport-exterior2r.235328.19.jpg

Or maybe the liam Nissan?:

zMNIs1CMrJ5CwdCCjLlptVKZ7D73P020dDnBN9LQ-pk.jpg

Or the Barbie Ferrari:

c3d13fbe840af19279057a704eb1afa0.jpg

(OK, lets be honest, most of us would own a Ferrari in ANY colour...)

An N version Kona in Gunmetal gloss with manual transmission would have made me sign on the dotted line in a heartbeat, rather than i30N, but that is still 2+ years away.

I repeat... NO!