• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Speed Limit on Dash

Just wondering if there is anyone else who knows about this? Currently it tells me the outside temperature (I dont really care about the tempersture)

In my dash settings there doesnt seem to be anything in terms of changing it.

So my N has been taken away from me for 3 days however i noticed this on the way home on my loan car??? yes uk

7Jy9CyQl.jpg

Very strange! I certainly don't have that, however its on the satnav so I'm not so worried, plus I only ever take speed limits as advice :p, maybe thats why I have 6 points.....

Reactions: Rival Son and _Emma
I've just used my new launchx431 diagnosis tool and enabled the SLIF from within there, I now get the traffic sign display in the multifunction window, and under user options there is now a new option to select or deselect the SLIF display. So it's there but just not enabled

Reactions: BadShadd
I've just used my new launchx431 diagnosis tool and enabled the SLIF from within there, I now get the traffic sign display in the multifunction window, and under user options there is now a new option to select or deselect the SLIF display. So it's there but just not enabled

Is that a UK car?

Have you tried driving, does it read them correctly?