• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wheels 18" Rims on FL i30N

olliekookoo

Nthusiast
Oct 31, 2019
Germany
Does 18" have enough space to be fitted on the facelifted i30N? I am looking for Winter complete wheels and aftermarket parts I am a bit hesitant that the 18" inch won't either fit or does not have registration free certificate for TUV as the bigger brakes might be a bit too tight. Thinking about the Autec Wizard 18" as I would have preferred OEM HMD03N rims in black but aren't in stock in Germany at the moment.

Recommendation for winter tyres will be also appreciated.

Hello Guys,

Is there a difference between the normal and the performance pack brake sizes in case of the 2021 model year I30Ns ?
I would like to buy an 18" rims for winter, but I am afraid the non Hyundai rims won't fit my car. The car is a 2021 FL model with performance pack.
Is anybody here who can confirm this ?

B049FE68-F08D-4DEF-8B8E-89DE9CFAA3B4.jpeg
actually depends a bit on tyres, on these thicc and juicy 255s they can get some spray.. i see it up the side of the car from the tyre shine.
Also yes +55 offset

Does 18" have enough space to be fitted on the facelifted i30N? I am looking for Winter complete wheels and aftermarket parts I am a bit hesitant that the 18" inch won't either fit or does not have registration free certificate for TUV as the bigger brakes might be a bit too tight. Thinking about the Autec Wizard 18" as I would have preferred OEM HMD03N rims in black but aren't in stock in Germany at the moment.

Recommendation for winter tyres will be also appreciated.
18" is factory spec. Today I had close by only a low-quality potato, but I hope it's visible.
WhatsApp Image 2021-11-24 at 13.03.29.jpeg

Is there anyone that has fited OEM HMD03N on their FL Performance (280hp) model? I have seen some posts of other 18" rims but none for this exact model. How is the fitment, are there any problems. Dealer in Slovenia told me that they can't order them for performance model, as there would be some fitment issues because of bigger brakes. But I can see this rims offered on german websites and they are specified for FL Performance version as well. Now I just want some first hand information before I order them from Germany.

Reactions: Lil_alex98