• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What new car offers are you guys getting on the i20n

hi Steve a lot of people are looking at October
Question was anyone else considering polo gti aswell ??
Hi mate
just sold my i30n a few weeks ago and was looking for something similar but lighter and more economical so the i20 was the obvious choice as I’ve already owned a mk8 fiesta st before that.
Not really a fan of the polo as that would have been to much of a downgrade from the i30n.

Briefly considered the Polo - mostly because there is some VERY cheap lease deals around at the mo. But literally nobody has ever said its actually fun to drive, so it was scrubbed off the shortlist!

Briefly considered the Polo - mostly because there is some VERY cheap lease deals around at the mo. But literally nobody has ever said its actually fun to drive, so it was scrubbed off the shortlist!
I was going to get a poli gti + but went for a Fiesta st instead and glad I did , I've owned golf R, S3 and 5.5litre v8 Amgs before and they were very fast but never knew what fun meant when reviews say it until I got the fiesta st. I will be going for a 120n next hopefully it will have fun factor too

Hi joey
Ordered mine same day as you same spec and same eta.
i haven’t even got a vin number as yet,do you have anymore info on build times.

Hi joey

Yours is due for delivery in October? Ours is due next week and we don't have a vin number (we haven't asked, never thought to to be honest). I think it's a sit tight and wait job, the dealer might be able to give more information but it's hit and miss whether the provide it.

Reactions: SteveNi20
Cheers Emma
when did you order yours ,where you also in the 12 week waiting club.

Erm I don’t know 😂 the i20N is actually for @i20nobby, I’ve got an i30N DCT to replace my current i30N 😭. I think it was maybe the end of July/August? I think ours is on the ship that docks on Monday, so we’re hoping to get it on the 20th as planned.

To be honest I’m amazed you ordered one at Bletchley, I’ve tried twice (original i30N and this time) and gave up!

Erm I don’t know 😂 the i20N is actually for @i20nobby, I’ve got an i30N DCT to replace my current i30N 😭. I think it was maybe the end of July/August? I think ours is on the ship that docks on Monday, so we’re hoping to get it on the 20th as planned.

To be honest I’m amazed you ordered one at Bletchley, I’ve tried twice (original i30N and this time) and gave up!
Originally ordered at tunbridge wells but they were just messing me around to much even though they were the cheapest at the time.
Dealt with James at Bletchley no probs smooth sailing order in and confirmation recieved next day.
Its not my local dealership as they couldn’t come close to matching the deal at Bletchley just have to put a few mile on it on the return journey.😎

Reactions: _Emma
Originally ordered at tunbridge wells but they were just messing me around to much even though they were the cheapest at the time.
Dealt with James at Bletchley no probs smooth sailing order in and confirmation recieved next day.
Its not my local dealership as they couldn’t come close to matching the deal at Bletchley just have to put a few mile on it on the return journey.😎

Well we might bump into you when you collect it, my parents don't live too far away from there and we drive past on the way to their house!

Definitely worth ditching them if they're messing you about from the get go. It's just not worth the aggro.

Reactions: SteveNi20
Well we might bump into you when you collect it, my parents don't live too far away from there and we drive past on the way to their house!

Definitely worth ditching them if they're messing you about from the get go. It's just not worth the aggro.
If you see a blue i20n blasting out of the dealership that’ll probably be me.🚙💨

Reactions: _Emma
If you see a blue i20n blasting out of the dealership that’ll probably be me.🚙💨
White with a black roof ordered here, and my i30N will be shadow grey. Will beep and wave if we see you I’m sure 😂 (is e’re an embarrassment!)

Hi joey

No extra info yet - contacted dealer start of this month (just under a month after the order was confirmed) and he had no update to give. He couldn't even get a quote for a service plan as the car wasn't on their system yet!

I'm so busy at the moment that it doesn't affect me too much, plus end of October ties in near perfect with my car insurance renewal, so as much as I would love an email to say its moved forward, I'm happy to wait.

No extra info yet - contacted dealer start of this month (just under a month after the order was confirmed) and he had no update to give. He couldn't even get a quote for a service plan as the car wasn't on their system yet!

I'm so busy at the moment that it doesn't affect me too much, plus end of October ties in near perfect with my car insurance renewal, so as much as I would love an email to say its moved forward, I'm happy to wait.
I guess it will probably arrive as scheduled at the end of October
just Keen to get mine ASAP as I live abroad and can’t get away until the delivery, reckon they should arrive at the same time hopefully.
I’ll certainly post something when any updates are forthcoming.

Just ordered yesterday my i20N in Intense Blue (no extras) from my local dealer in Hereford who matched the best Carwow price. After the PCP contribution discount £22,125. (Plan to settle within 14 day of purchase)

Dealer has been great so far… suggested I could get one in Nov if I went for an alternative colour but I really want the Intense Blue, current estimate is December which works well for me still enjoying my old 2013 ST2.

General query can you track your car anyway from factory order / shipping?

Reactions: Ammo-mcr
Just ordered yesterday my i20N in Intense Blue (no extras) from my local dealer in Hereford who matched the best Carwow price. After the PCP contribution discount £22,125. (Plan to settle within 14 day of purchase)

Dealer has been great so far… suggested I could get one in Nov if I went for an alternative colour but I really want the Intense Blue, current estimate is December which works well for me still enjoying my old 2013 ST2.

Congrats on the order you’ll be looking at 12 weeks for delivery
my dealer is saying car status is at factory and any updates will be when it changes to “at sea” then you’ll get it in around another 3 weeks after that.

Reactions: Woodydriver

Can’t really track it unless your dealer lets you know where it is and updates you.

Congrats on the order you’ll be looking at 12 weeks for delivery
my dealer is saying car status is at factory and any updates will be when it changes to “at sea” then you’ll get it in around another 3 weeks after that.
Cheers … for that best things come to those who wait…wish I ordered months ago but wanted to test drive it first. Brave move for me though been a Fast Ford guys for 20 years but the I20n blew me away!

Reactions: Loftylad
And good luck with that! 😂

Not heard from dealer since I ordered, and don’t return phone calls! 🙄

I don't bother them to be honest, my car has been ready for a while, Si's just waiting for his we think it docks in the UK tomorrow

I don't bother them to be honest, my car has been ready for a while, Si's just waiting for his we think it docks in the UK tomorrow

I should’ve listened to you months ago!
Dealer has been useless since the minute I handed over my deposit🙄
I think they might give me a call if my car is in the way of others at their compound🤣
If this is their idea of after sales, I dread to think what their servicing is going to be like!🤪
I’m hoping mines on the ship that’s docking in Tilbury on the 14th. 🤞

Reactions: i20nobby