• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

2022 Elantra N

nyhok

Nthusiast
Jan 20, 2021
London
Posting here as there isn't a forum area for it just yet. But an Elantra N spotted testing at the Ring.

Expect an announcement when Hyundai are bothered to put one out ;)

Wow the video just went private for some reason, I still have it open I'll see if I can host it

Cue N Day April 2022. Another model we'll be drip-fed info on for the next 12 months before the next BIG announcement and no pricing to speak of for at least 18 months.
We have been waiting to hear more about the Elantra N since fall of 2020 when some US press reviewers got to drive preproduction cars. It is comical how little we have heard about it since then. At least the Kona N is official now but the Elantra N is coming.... eventually, I guess.

There was an Elantra N with the N-Light seats at the Hyundai Motor European Technical Centre recently. Of course it is a prototype, but it could signal they intend to offer those seats in the Elantra.

Liking how it looks in video. The official images bundled at the launch look over photoshopped.

I really don't understand why they didn't include adaptive cruise control (and the radar in the bumper). Surely they could have engineered that in.